I had originally planned to fill a regular
Scrapbooking Album with this wonderful holiday memories.
Scrapbooking Album with this wonderful holiday memories.
But the years went by and the prints still lay in my photobox.
So when I had a few days of time in November I sat down
and started a Din-A5-Album...but during the process of
filling this first album I realized that I would need more
room for all the photos I wanted to be saved!
and started a Din-A5-Album...but during the process of
filling this first album I realized that I would need more
room for all the photos I wanted to be saved!
So I prepared 2 more... (;
And having 3 finished mini-books brought me to the conclusion
that these 3 needed a place where they were together - safe!
that these 3 needed a place where they were together - safe!
So I also built their HOME! (;
And here is the finished box!
...I stamped the handmade stamp upside down...(;
The 3 of them in their little house! (;
They are marked in the correct order! (;
And here are a few of the inside pages!
I painted my own Dalarna-horse! (;
As you can see - WE'RE CRAZY!! (;
The piece of handmade paper peeking out from the envelope
is made of winter-elk-poo! (;
is made of winter-elk-poo! (;
(which is not as bad as it sounds, because their winter-poo contains a
very high percentage of cellulose because they only eat veggies!)
very high percentage of cellulose because they only eat veggies!)
LOVE IT!
Katharine, you're sooo creative! What beautiful albums you created. So fun to see you handiwork:0) Heidi
AntwortenLöschenOoops...I mean Katharina....it seems you can't edit posted comments;0) Heidi
AntwortenLöschen