Sunday, January 4, 2015

HELLO...I'm back... "12 in '15 challenge" - 4 generations layout

In case you're not on Instagram and you've been wondering if I fell off the earth...nope, I just gave birth to our first child end of September & time was spent in other ways...(;

We reached 3 months just recently and I have the feeling little gaps of time appear here and there giving me time to create little things. And I HAVE MISSED being crafty SO MUCH!!! 

So here we go - here's a tiny 6x6 layout I made for January's "12 in '15 challenge" - prompt: Pantone color of the year MARSALA. 
That was indeed a bit challenging...I don't own neither an inkpad nor paper in this color...
So I mixed a red & a brown ink on the stamp and decided that it looks like Marsala...
The double heart was made by using the two hearts from the two STROMSVIGT stampsets "Classic you" & "Nea Alpha".
Hearts punched with my stampin up punch from a Christmas envelope - hahaaa!

"happy" stamp is from Kal Barteski for Studio Calico called "Happy something".
The other words were stamped with the roller stamps from Pebbles & Studio Calico.
Ok, that's it from me today - hope to see you soon! (;
Kat 
 

2 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Liebe Katharina! Ich möchte mich fuer deine wunderbare Post bedanken- Du bist eine wahre Künstlerin im
Gestalten der Anzeigekarten- ich weiss du bist Grafikdesignerin- riesen Kompliment und besonders lg aus Wien von Gerlinde

Stephanie Berger said...

oh Gott ich liebe dieses Foto... so viel pure Freude... genau im richtigen Moment den Auslöser betätigt...
Un das Layout dazu - wunderschön, einfach wunderschön