Monday, September 1, 2014

STROMSVIGT DT - September "12 in '14 challenge"

Hello ladies!



Or are there any gents out there reading my blog?

Of course, my lovely husband! (;

Anyone else?



Ok, back to the theme...

This month Nina challenged us to go minimalistic...

hahaaaa,... many of you know that I'm a graphic designer and those need to work minimalistic at times,...BUT... scrapbooking is my hobby & I free myself as much as I can!

And HELLOOOOO? I have so much gorgeous stuff...



So this is as minimalistic as i could get for this layout:

matted pictures, Project Life cards, stamps, alphas in a restricted color scheme. I LOVE it!



First step was finding the perfect PL cards for the layout from Liz Tamanaha's "Midnight" kit and positioning them on the page.







Then I added the matted pictures.







...the stamped Studio Calico label,...





...the Amy Tangerine & American Crafts alphas...





... more STROMSVIGT stamps... & a tiny camera from a recent SC stampset that I won.





...as well as this gorgeous handwritten "SELFIE" stamp designed by my sweet friend Laura aka "lorabailora" (;





I hope you like it? Maybe i can encourage you to create a minimalistic project? If yes, hop over to Nina's blog to enter it to win something!
And to Magdalena for her take



That's it for now...

Bye lovelies!








7 comments:

  1. This is so good! Love those thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, as usual! Love the title and stamping! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww! THANK you!!! (; MWAAAAAH!

      Delete
  3. super cute & love that selfie stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh süüüüüüüüüüß...
    das Layout ist so klasse

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!