Wednesday, August 6, 2014

STROMSVIGT "12 in '14 challenge" for August

HEY out there dear readers!!!

It's August already and so it's time for the next STROMSVIGT "12 in '14 challenge"

This month's prompt is to use "TAGS" & I loved it!
Be prepared to see the silliest picture of me you've ever seen! (-;

I used eight different tags plus several ribbons from my stash. WOHOOO!



Love this Thickers alpha! Calendar printable by Studio Calico.



Rubon "Tell it like it is" older Studio Calico kit exclusive, arrow from the STROMSVIGT stampset "Nea Alpha" .



STROMSVIGT stampset "The good stuff" - "UGH" rubon older Studio Calico kit exclusive.



And here it is - the complete layout with the silliest picture EVER! ­čśë



Hope you like it!

To enter a project for the challenge go to Nina's blog - she created a GREAT layout, too! (YOU ROCK NINA!!!!!)

Hope the lil one stays in my tummy til it's due so i can participate in the september challenge, because I LOVE THESE MONTHLY PROMPTS, Nina!

See ya, guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ich hau mich grad ab beim Foto:-)))))))))) lg aus Wien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Tags sind cool, das Foto sowieso! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!