Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July STROMSVIGT "12 in '14"-challenge

hey there!

Back with this month's prompt "geometric".
Here's what I came up with:


A winter-themed layout in June? Why not!? (((;
I had these in my to-use-pics for a really long time... 'til now! (;


Using the "Special Delivery" set (available here in the STROMSVIGT etsy shop.) once again for the journaling lines & the "Fragile".

The "+"es are from the "The good stuff" stampset. (available here in the STROMSVIGT etsy shop.)
I splattered some Mr. Huey's in brown and white (which is empty now... boo!) but covered all those splatters with the pictures...(((;

The Nea-alpha (available here in the STROMSVIGT etsy shop.), used to stamp "winter" unfortunately isn't available.
I added some tiny handdrawn '+'es 

Some more detail-shots:



Here's a peek at Magdalena's take, hop over to her blog to see all and
find the entry to win something on Nina's blog like always!

I hope i could inspire you a bit. (;

Thats it for today!
see ya!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Berger said...

hach die schönen Bilder... die tolle Anordnung...zauberhaft

kat78 said...

OH, DANKE LIEBE STEFFKA!!!!!
☺️☺️☺️

mama macht schon said...

Hi your blog is so lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. It is a really fun way to meet other bloggers and to promote your blog. Have a look at my blog for more information: pinkleomama.blogspot.com