Monday, June 2, 2014

STROMSVIGT 12 in '14 challenge June ... and maybe news for some of you...

Hey there,

Oh my,... it's JUNE already!
I can't believe how fast this year goes...

Ok, but you might not be here to philosophize about time perception, right!?
So here we go:

My layout following June's prompt "SEQUINS"

Title translate to "hi you little tickle monster" (;
Okay,... okay... i might not only have used ONLY sequins,... my hormones literally MADE me use more & more embellishments...(;

So i used watercolors & my Fiskars star punches to create these stars.

Pre-printed Studio Calico labels that I really love.



And, of course, i just many of my beloved STROMSVIGT stamps, including the "Special Delivery" set... that matches the topic of this layout PERFECTLY!! (;
I hope you like my really heavily embellished layout.

And just like every month - hop over to my fellow DT-members Magdalena & Jeanne to see what they created AND, Of COURSE, hop over to Nina to see her creation AND for a chance to win something!!!

So happy hopping - see you soon!
Kat (;
Blogged from my iPad! (;

8 comments:

  1. Das Layout sieht echt genial aus! Tolle Farbkombi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolles Layout und süüüüßes Monster♥ Ganz liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, daaaaanke, meine Liebe!!!! (;

      Delete
  3. I love your script! And the entire layout looks amazing!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH SWEETIE!!!!!! 😘😘😘

      Delete
  4. Tolles Layout und bei so einem Foto sprudeln natürlich die Ideen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch noch dazu!!!!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANKE, LIEBE MARIT!!!
      Ja, ich bin schon seeeehr aufgeregt...☺️

      Delete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!