Saturday, May 3, 2014

"STROMSVIGT" NSD bloghop

Hey there,

welcome to the "STROMSVIGT" NSD bloghop!

For NSD 2014 we've each prepared a "Spring" project for you!

Here's mine:

A springy card, using different "STROMSVIGT" stampsets (Yes, the little flowers i "sprinkled" on the background are made with the asterisk-stamp from the "NEA-alpha"-set!) and a some other stuff to complete this card.


I tucked stamped & handcut leaves under the top layer and added a bit of green thread under them.


Love these orange sequins used as "flowers" (;


I hope you liked my little project. If you like you can hop over to my DT-colleague Magdalena and to Nina's blog to see their take on the "spring" theme.
Sneak from Magdalena
Sneak from Nina

(psssst,... on Nina's blog you might even find a chance to win one of her new stamps. My favorite is btw. this Constellation stamp that you find in the "STROMSVIGT" etsy shop!)


I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NSD!




Credits:
HEY - stamp: "The good stuff" stampset by 'STROMSVIGT'
SPRING: "Nea Alpha" stampset by 'STROMSVIGT'
I LOVE & YOU: “Classic you" stampset by 'STROMSVIGT'
leaf stamp from a kit by Studio Calico

1 comment:

Nina Christensen said...

I wanna EAT that card! :D
Happy NSD to you, sweetie! <3
xo Nina