Monday, February 3, 2014

12 in '14 challenge - February - paint

OK my dear readers...
Prepare yourself for something you haven't seen from me before...
A CRAZY PAINT MESS LAYOUT i prepared for the February 12 in '14 challenge dear Nina challenges herself, us (her design team) and YOU to take part in...

So here you go:



I warned you! (;
I started with gesso & then used watercolors, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists finally some of my Stromsvigt-stamps (the "+"-es and "_____________ is a beautiful thing").



I also added some paper accents cut with my Silhouette Cameo, some enamel dots & a wood veneer geotag.





What an adventure that was...thanks Nina for sending me on it!
If you feel inspired, go create and link yours up on Nina's blog!!!

See you there!
Kat

2 comments:

steffka said...

oh cool - der Hintergrund ist einfach genial.... schick.

kat78 said...

OH, DANKESCHÖN, meine Liebe!!!
Es war eine ganz schöne Überwindung...so verrücktes rumschmieren fällt mir noch schwer (;