Friday, November 22, 2013

Revealing secret no.2

I've been urging to tell you about the second secret! (;
I've known Nina Christensen & her lovely stamps for quite some time.
When she asked me to join her design team I WAS SPEECHLESS!!!
(Thanks again Nina for having me!!!!)
So VOILÀ:
I'm
EXCITING, right!?
(Read her introduction of me on her blog right here.)
So when I received the stamps a few weeks ago, i knew I wanted to 
USE THEM ALL 
on my reveal-project.
So i tried my very best to include at least every stamp set.
And here is the page:
So i used the following sets: "The good stuff", "Classic you", 
(Papers are from an older Studio Calico kit)
I really LOVE how this page turned out using only one picture, 
some patterned papers and embellishments made by using 
Nina's lovely stampsets (;
And here are some detail shots.
Can't wait to play some more! (;
THANKS AGAIN NINA! (;
I'm so excited what's to come (;

Have a wonderful day!
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! Love the layout too! I love Nina's stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Kat! The stamps are fun and really complement the creative design of the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ginger!!! See, it's easier to find the comment field

      Delete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!