Thursday, November 21, 2013

Revealing secret no. 1

Some time ago my sweet friend Heike Abedi alias "me and my button" asked me if I'd like to play with a digital scrapbooking kit she was creating. Of course I wanted and so I can tell you today, that I'm one of the creative team members (;



Her first wonderful digital scrapbooking kit's name is "Wanderlust" and you can find it here in her dawanda-shop as well as some other products like washi tape, lovely flair buttons & stamps.



I created three layouts with the kit up to date and today I'll show you the first one.
As I'm really in love with "Project Life" I had to make a PL-style page.


And I really LOVE how the kit coordinates with the pictures I took at the french West coast (;

Here are some detail shots (;













All papers and embellishments are from the "Wanderlust" kit,
Shadows photoshop style by "One little bird",
Fonts: Handwriting Dakota, American Typewriter & Neogrey

I'm excited to print some of the papers to use them for hybrid Scrapbooking & I know Heike is working on matching real flair buttons & journaling cards (;

Stay tuned for the other two layouts AND I'll reveal the second design-team-secret tomorrow morning! (((;

Have a wonderful day!
Kat

No comments: