Monday, November 25, 2013

A birthday card

When I saw the "Stromsvigt" stampset "Special Delivery" I liked it immediately, but as I have no shop to use it for (¿yet?), I knew I had to find another use for it....
And VOILÀ here is my
"stacked filefolder birthdaycard"
with "love | hugs | kisses" for FREE!



So the invoice chart & "order no." is from the "Special Delivery" set, the words (HEY, YOU, the good stuff, kisses, hugs, love) are from "The Good Stuff" set, the stars, the file tab & the "cross" (made from the thin chevron,) are from the "Classic you" set.
Finally the "Happy Birthday!", the little order numbers and the words on the paper strips were stamped by using the huge alpha roller stamp from pebbles inc!
Papers & confetti are from various older Studio Calico kits (;

Have a wonderful day!
kat


2 comments:

Ginger said...

Very creative! Love the folder and bright choice in papers. The stamps are a lovely addition to the card. :)

Julie GM said...

Super cute idea!