Monday, February 6, 2012

BUTTONS all around!

First I want to show you - as promised in December - our invitations for our civil wedding!

We LOVED them,
our guests LOVED them,
they were US (;
Not too serious - just like we are!

And here's a collage showing our official photos (;
LOVE THEM ALL! (;
And my two bouquets (;
The one my colleagues gave to me:


And the official one (;
See the buttons?
And the two "badges" our colleagues made for us!
(by the way: they're lying on a piece of tante-ema-fabric I designed!(((; )

You can guess that the button-theme will reoccur for our curch-wedding-invites and reception-decorations! (;
AND I have planned to let my tailor add little and small green buttons to my wedding-dress! THIS IS WHY I ASK FOR YOUR HELP:
Could you please have a look in your sewing box if there are some green buttons (up to 15mm) that you could spare - I WOULD LOVE TO INCLUDE THEM! (;

I have already collected some:

HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING! (;

3 comments:

  1. Hello my "wife"! I love you and your creative ideas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee, das ist ja witzig! Welch schöne Idee, die Knöpfe in den Strauß zu integrieren, so ähnlich hatten wir es auch...unsere Knöpfe waren rot und die Deko war rot, weiß und türkis...wir sehen uns ja bald! ich freu mich!
    LG
    angelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dann mal herzlichen Glückwunsch von meiner Seite! :)
    Danke auch für's Twittern etc. und viel Glück bei der Verlosung!! Nachher kommt die Losfee.
    LG
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!