Monday, June 13, 2011

CAR3 - the last part

Better late than never, yes!? (;
The last two workshops of my CAR3 were Barbara's and Corinne's.

Barbara had ordered a special shaped
album cover for her workshop @formulor
and this is what I made of it - a mini about our
dearest hobby: Geocaching.

And the cool thing about her workshop were the "transfer-techniques".
Here's one... (;
 ...the little twin-cam, that every participant had dangling
from their welcome bag. (;
During our lunch-break we headed out to take a group shot:

My next and last workshop was Corinne Delis' selfportrait-workshop.
 Unfortunately it was not what I had hoped for.
Don't get me wrong: Corinne is a lovely person and
I think she's a wonderful photographer,
but it just was not my kind of workshop.
Additionally there was a real bad headache
keeping me from taking nice selfportraits...
And the second part of the workshop, when she
explained how she treats her photos in Photoshop
was just boring for me, because
you know I am a professional graphic-designer...

But nevertheless:
THIS WEEKEND WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
I am already waiting for the announcement of CAR4! (;

No comments: