Thursday, May 19, 2011

CAR 3 - PART III

SOOOOOOOO COOOOL!
It was such a great experience to be able
to attend Celine Navarro's workshop!
She is such a funny girl - we had fun making jokes.
Right, Nina!? (;

And this is the WONDERFUL album we made:
I took it home, empty and unembellished - but know it is
"My family history"-album!
LOVE IT TO PIECES! ((((;
Mini-me! (;
Too funny - some months ago,
Celine had posted the link and her photos made at
http://www.laphotocabine.com/
and when we received the workshop-material-list
I new right away, that I already have a photo-strip to use! (;
And these are the 3 photos of my parents I love
soooooo much!
(Yay for 80's knitted pullovers, Mum! (;)
Ok, 80's-style in general! (((;
The extra-mini-booklets
LOVE that picture of my dad!
Oh, how I miss him...............
My baby-sister (;
The result...
SO I CAN SAY: IT'S CELINE'S FAULT! (;
I had to buy these 4 lovelies (;
I EVEN FOUND US (Nina and me)
THE LONG SOUGHT FOR
MARTHA-STEWART-PINKED-CIRCLE-PUNCH!
If Celine is anywhere in a reasonable distance
holding a workshop I'll try to be there! (;

Late @ night (9-11p.m.)
I attended Shimelle's mini-book-workshop.
Unfortunately #1: the WS-material had not been
delivered in time (Jenni Bowlin's Mod Podge Album)
so lovely Ms. Shimelle had prepared an alternative kit
and workshop.
Unfortunately #2: I don't like flowers...
I don't need flowers...
But that's what it was all about.
I made the best out of it and tried it.
Maybe I can make a use out of this knowledge one day! (;
The best: Shimelle signed one of the mini-pages for me! (;
I was really tired - it had been hot and humid all day,
but when I tried to sleep - I couldn't...
Day 2 over...
1 left...

CU soon! (;
k

6 comments:

Angelina said...

Hach, das ist aber ein wundervolles Album!!!
Die Farben sind toll!
LG
angelina

Memories and more said...

Dein Album ist wunderschön geworden... ich geh gleich nochmal schauen *schmacht*

LG Martina

Scrapbook Werkstatt said...

Hallo Katharina, schöner Blog! :)
Ich habe gerade versucht, Dir zu antworten, aber aus irgendeinem Grund kam die E-Mail zurück... Wir melden uns in den nächsten Tagen...
LG, Tina

Biene34 said...

Hallo Katharina
du hast nach der Anleitung von diesem Knickwindlicht gefragt, guck mal hier:
http://www.heyda.de/includes/pdf/bastelideen/Nr5_Knicklicht.pdf

Ich hoffe, der Link funktioniert, ansonsten melde dich nochmal bei mir.

Liebe Grüße
Sabine

alexa said...

Your album is lovely, and I like the tags inside. I can see you really value your family and photos of them. Sorry to hear about the flowers :( - I am not a huge fan either! Hope the last day is good.

alexa said...

Hallo Katharina! Ich kann nur ein bißchen Deutchen sprechen, und ich mache veile Fehler. Vielen Dank für Ihre Besuch - ich habe Scrottvogekchen durch Dapfnie (http://dapfniedesign.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/10-things-german-websites/) gefunden. :) Bis bald ...