Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello blogger-world – HELLO WEEKEND!!!

Not the best start into the weekend to be honest
- I started it today with a visit @ the dentists...
I had another appointment on Monday this week, where he revealed
to me that the tooth needed a crown... GREAT...
This morning they called me that it was already finished and
delivered from the dental laboratory and so I got an appointment @ 5 p.m.
The crown was put in and then there was a small thing that he had not
finished on Monday, he looked at it again and saw,
that he couldn't just fill it,
BUT HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER IMPRINT FOR ANOTHER CROWN!
AAAAAAAAH!
I'm just saving money for the wedding and
don't want to pay a little fortune to the dentist... ); 
Yeah, but such is life...

On to nicer things! (;

I crafted a simple card for my aunt who will celebrate
her birthday on Monday. Not really a patterned paper that I would
have bought, but I received the paper
for free from lovely Papierwerkstatt, when I ordered some other papers
and the border-punch I used here.
And I think she will love the colors! (;



I hope I will have some time to craft something this weekend!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!