Sunday, January 9, 2011

VERÄNDERUNG - CHANGE

WELCOME 2011!

I resolved to not let me get stopped from blogging by my daily duties this year!

My poor Blog has been neglected so much! );

I PROMISE TO DO BETTER THIS YEAR!
(I'd love to have more regular readers,
but therefore I need to post more often, right!?) (;

My word for 2011 is "Veränderung/change" - and I hope that I
can hold to that in many areas of my life - keeping my blog
updated is one of these things!
I want to thank Sarah, who showed me by commenting on
my very last post recently (dating from June 2010) that there are people
who visit my blog from time to time and who see it when I post updates!
And I want that they have something to see!!!

So: When you scroll down you'll see a flashback of posts
that should've been posted during the past 7 months...);
AND THEN - I TRY TO POST AGAIN REGULARLY!!!
Because there's something to post all the time!

See you soon!
K

2 comments:

  1. So, meine liebe Katharina,
    jetzt habe ich Dich auch entdeckt und verfolge Dich nun ;-) Bin sehr gespannt auf Deine Kreativität und habe Dir gleich noch etwas mitgebracht, vielleicht magst ja mitmachen...Dein Award wartet auf Dich auf meinem Blog...
    Liebste Grüße
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have been busy!! :) So good to see all these projects posted! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!