Monday, January 24, 2011

HOW TO START A PERFECT MONDAY!

Getting to sleep in because you're on late shift (starting @ 1:30 p.m.), waking up to the sound of an short message from your "Packstation" (this is an installed 24hr-pick-up-&-send station for packages) informing you that your package has arrived (I ONLY GET ONE SORT OF PACKAGE DELIVERED TO MY PACKSTATION...(((; ).
Knowing that #mySCkitishere I jump out of my bed, have my breakfast, get dressed and drive to my "Packstation"...



...insert my card & THERE IT IS:
HEAVENLY MAIL FROM STUDIO CALICO!





AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO OPEN THE BOX AT HOME!!! 
I have to open it right away in the car!!!!



AND HERE THEY ARE:



extra stamps:
jett alpha&numbers











AND now the worst thing of this monday, that has started so wonderfully: I CANNOT START TO PLAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK SOON! ); Yeah, not everything can be perfect on a monday morning! (((;

But I have to show you something - we've been invited to two birthday celebrations this weekend and I had to make two cards.

#1 (+ present)





#2
an envelope-card including a voucher for an outdoor-shop










{*posted from my iPhone*}

No comments: