Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas projects

End of November I decorated the wooden advent-calender
we had bought. I painted it with one coating of white acrylic paint
and during the drying time I used my circle and my scalopped circle
punch to punch 24 circles out of christmassy patterend
scrapbook-paper and stamped numbers on them.
We filled it with small sweets and the bigger presents
we layed in front of it!

In December it was time to prepare for Christmas.
Here is one of the gifts that I made - I forgot to take 
photos of others! );
A little pouch for credit and other plastic cards
 Our Christmas-cards
(Original by Angelina)
Love the graphic look of the embossing
and the contrast of the white label.

Christmas Eve (24th) was spent at home with my Mum and sister
and on the two following Christmas days we met with nearly
all of the other family members.
Except for the fact the I had a nasty cold/cough 
IT WAS WONDERFUL having time with my family.
LOVE THEM DEEPLY!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wo hast Du den Stempel her? Kann man den "Frohe Weihnachten" irgendwo online bestellen? Ciao

kat78 said...

Der Stempel ist aus einem Weihnachtsset von Stampin up! (;