Monday, May 17, 2010

New scrappages! (;

I've been quite productive - at least in my opinion! (;
The first LO is a bit special - I wanted to scrap this day and I wanted it to be BOLD.
Not sweet, not nice... It's not one of my best, but I like it anyway because of the STORY!
 But this LO was a real breakthrough for me...it did not take too much time, I used a lot of material (in my opinion!), I just let it flow! AND I LIKE IT A LOT!!!
My first LO with a good amount of Distress Ink used!
I'm really into scrapping my family fotos!
AND I LOVE MY NEW STUDIO CALICO STAMPS!!!!
Another photo from the past...oh, how I love photos!
I try to include information - but I'm not and I think I'll never will be a big "journaler".
Traditional German photo-albums only contain a minimum of information (names, dates, places) and I'm used to that...
Oh, I'm in love with this one, too!
This is baby-me! 
Maybe the first time I hold my head up!
And this includes two pieces from the lovely RAK I won with Liesbeth: Dear Lizzy-rubon (sweet), little Banners (Jenni Bowlin) and the lovely cherry stamps (Studio Calico). YES, I'm finally using my stash!!! (;
And the last LO for today - once again: my family-history.
It was one of the first times my father's parents saw me.
Love my Dad's long 70's-hair! (((;

THAT'S IT for today folks - I fear I will not be able to scrap until Thursday or Friday at least...
And I miss it already! (;

Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the white on black! It reminds me of a school blackboard. xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!