Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter-Caching and handmade gifts

This is a 1000-year-old little church!
We wouldn't have discovered this little jewel without Geocaching!!!








Too sweet! (;



We celebrated New Year's Eve with 3 of our Geocaching-friends and I was responsible for the "After-midnight-treat" - so I baked our family-tradition - little piggies filled with "Marzipan",ground nuts,cinnamon - mmmh, jummy!
BEFORE:





AFTER:


But the best and funny part is that we hide a "good-luck-for-the-new-year"-cent (covered in aluminium-foil") in one of the fillings and whoever finds it will have luck in the new year!
...guess who found it...(and I didn't know!
We also exchanged our little Xmas-gifts and that was my little additional gift for the girls:


On Jan. 1st I made some more of the little notebooks to give to my girlfriends!


This one was almost hard to give away because I really liked how it turned out!


THIS WILL BE A GOOD AND CRAFTY YEAR!
Well-wishes to everyone!

*{posted from my iPhone}*

1 comment:

  1. Danke für deinen Kommentar :) Diese Notebooks sehen total toll aus!! Viele Grüße aus Neuseeland!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!