Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Breaking the silence...

Yes, I've been "DEAD" again for over 2 months...
Although I have soooo many things to show and tell:
At first - I met HER at Berlin Main Station -
LOVELY GREETINGS TO MARION FROM DOWN HERE! (;

A few days later I've been "Lost-Place-Geocaching"
in the "Beelitz-Heilstätten" near Potsdam.
WHAT A GREAT AND OVERWHELMING LOCATION!
No picture can really show what we felt and saw! GREAT!
Beelitz - we'll be back for the 5/5er!



...for more FUN FOTOS, too!!! (;

(funny photos to be imagined here - but I didn't want to put them online here! (; )

(ok - this one's already "photoshop-ed" in colors)

GOOD MEMORIES! (;

But I have something else to show to you, too -
a LO I am really proud of:

Maybe I'm starting to develop my own style now!

------

I've also started a new job on the 10th of August - and quit where I've been as a trainee for the last year...
That's what I left on my table:

...because we'll see us again! (;
www.tanteema.com

My first real employment as a graphic-designer is going well!
I am really happy to have a real job now - besides Starbucks - where I had my 5th year anniversary the 10th of August... );

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!