Monday, September 1, 2008

...back again...

This is me on my 30th birthday - sitting on a stoney 30! Sometimes funny things happen!


Here’s an update of some little projects i crafted:

a little notepad in an old match-book


A ”Thank you”-card for dear uncle Al from the States who arranged a personal delivery of ”Cinnamon Raisin Swirl”-peanut butter!
Text and paper: Starbucks-carry-bag
plus some handwritten words & doodles

Little ”Just because”-card for my sister Hanna made from a toilet paper roll and ”tante ema”-paper


A birthday card for my sister-in-law’s 40th birthday!
(if you’re wondering the text is decrypted in ROT13 - we’re Geocachers!)
card made from printed cardstock, corners rounded with a punch, backside stamped and handwritten


That’s my little update for today - still have some more projects to share, but in the future i’ll try to update on a more regular basis...

’til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy if you leave a comment! (;
THANKS!!!